Monday, April 6, 2015

i was disappointed about Furious7.

maybe my expectations were a little too high...the reviews were really good and there was a lot of hype,
not too mention that grace is a big Fast&Furious fan.

-i still don't understand the popularity of the movies. and like i've said before, i feel that everyone who says it's good is playing a prank on me. they are waiting for me to say "yeah, it's good". and bam, they got me!

-the only 2 that i can re-watch and be happy about it. is the first one...and tokyo drift.

-derek and i had the first one on DVD. i remember watching it the first time and thinking WOW, this is what i want! I want to be a racer. i want to buy an Eclipse like paul walker, and make it fast. embarrassingly, i remember i subscribed to import tuner for 1 year. i was such a weirdo. i'm so glad i didn't get a chance to go that route. i miss the jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment