Wednesday, April 1, 2015

grace and i filled out our brackets the night before the tournament started this year. it was funny to see her strategy. i've watched maybe 3 college basketball games this year. aaand i know that it's pretty much a crapshoot, so i fill mine out my bracket in3 minutes. but not ms. neuroscience, she's too smart for this, first she googles "ncaa predictions" and reads what the "experts" are saying... ha

and it's funny how grace has these strong opinions on NCAA men's basketball...unless she's secretly watching games when she's at school. i'm pretty sure she hasn't seen any games this year. she told me something like "no way Duke wins...." I ask her why.... and she says something like "they lost last year..."

ahh, good point.

then she asks me "what does SMU stand for?"....I tell her Southern methodist University...She says no way they beat UCLA...

in her defense, grace beat me last year...
well. i have wisconsin to win, she has kentucky...

oh. and when we were driving from LA to santa barbara. it was quiet in the car, then she blurts out....I HATE MATCH MARDNESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment