Tuesday, March 20, 2012

paulyD

---ive been trying my ass off to win the lottery, and haven't won it yet. and tomorrow it's a cool 291 million. i don't know what else i can do. i really want to win

---i was talking to clara on gchat at work last week. she told me that she was flying to LA to visit some friends. and then she said something like "ugh, i'm not looking forward to the flight because i have to ask someone to put my carry-on in the overhead storage". i thought to myself, i will have to worry/think about that zero times in my life. so crazy. it's nice

---scottmizuno.com is 100% crazy. gardettos > cheez-it party mix.
read the debate if you want. http://scottmizuno.com/post/19742383212/cheez-it-party-mix-v-gardettos

i'm going to be honest, cheez-it party mix is good. but i feel gardettos is on a different level. cheez-it party mix is only slightly better than chex mix. now, i didn't say chex mix is better than cheez-it party mix. BUT, they are both on the same level, looking up at gardettos.

---the last time i was at home, we went out for my mom's bday. then came home, turned the tv on. and some lady was interviewing another lady. the one being interviewed was one of whitney houston's friends. they were both African American. My dad turns to my mom and says "i like her hair, you should do your hair like that". I looked at Derek, then my mom and started laughing. then asked my dad, "you know she's African American, right?". my dad just said "still.."

3 comments:

  1. what abou pub mix? comes in the clutch during those super bowl games where you just CANT leave your seat

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL i was thinking about the pub mix too.

    ReplyDelete