Wednesday, December 28, 2011

READY

when i try and text 'nba" with my iphone, it always auto-corrects to MBA. why would i everrrr text anyone regarding MBAs? does MBA really get texted more frequently than NBA?? no way

girls just don't understand. gift cards are a wayyy better gift than flowers. flowers die eventually. gift cards never expire. what am i missing here? i can hear my mom saying "grant, stop being so fucking cheap all the time." but i'm not being cheap, i'd rather buy a $100 gift card as a gift than $30 flowers that will die in a week. WHAT AM I MISSING HERE?

about 2 months ago, it finally happened. i have officially moved past the whole daily deal/groupon phase of my life. i hate them, i don't go crazy with them anymore. the unfortunate thing is, i have a shit-ton of them still. and they are all set to expire around January-March of 2012. it's going to be a stressful couple months. i refuse to let them expire worthless. if i have to go to Globe (a sit-down restaurant) by myself on March 18th (day before expiration) and order $50 worth of take-out, then that's exactly what I am going to do. bastards

No comments:

Post a Comment