Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Jeremy Lin to the Knicks

Jeremy Lin headed to the Knicks. This is my dream, Jeremy in an interview saying something like "it feels good to be headed to the Knicks, man, it's like a dream come true. I ain't got time for that small market bull shit in the bay area. It's time for Jeremy Lin to prove himself on a big stage and get that ring he deserves. The warriors have a 0% chance of winning a championship in the next 3 years. Why would I waste my time? Nah, fuck that bull shit. I felt disrespected by the warriors, never again. Jeremy Lin ain't got time for that bull shit.". Then the reporter says "well Jeremy, we look forward to seeing you play in the Knicks uniform in Madison square garden" Then Jeremy looks into the camera and says "CAN'T WAIT" and walks off.

Please! Jeremy! One time

1 comment: