Tuesday, March 22, 2011

you used to be mel clark?

%%i don't mean to brag (remember greg?lol), but my DVR is killing it right now, besides tv shows, i have recorded (and still saved in my dvr) little giants, cool runnings, encino man, juno, jingle all the way, surj ninjas, happy gilmore, billy madison, space jam, vegas vacation, the sandlot, beethoven's 2nd, teenage ninja turtles II, and i'm recording Blank Check tonight. just killing it. I'm not saying these movies are the best or anything, but not bad. Not sure if i said this already, but watching TMNT II was probably the most i've ever laughed by myself in my life.

%%i made the playoffs in both of my fantasy basketball leagues, but all i can think about is why, WHY did i drop kris humphries? i like you marcus thornton, but you're no kris (i hate sg's)

%%at the moment, i can't hear out of my right ear. It's been this way for 2 full days now. I don't think it's an ear infection because there's no pain or fluid coming out (ewughh). but it's frustrating and kind of scary.

%%is anyone watching The Next Great Restaurant on nbc? it's the first food show i've ever started to watch. rooting for COMPLEAT! but anyway, Jersey Shore is coming to an end, sort of a disappointing season, but still great for 'reality TV show' standards (By the way, MTV makes the best damn trailers for there shows. they can make anything look interesting). I didn't watch the Real World last season, but started watching it this season. It's pretty forgettable so far, but i'm addicted to MTV shows, so i'm hooked. jersey shore > real world, hands down. and duuuuuude, 'Rob and Big' is coming back! oh man

%%my final four is Ohio State, San Diego State, Kansas, and Wisconsin. Kansas over SDSU in championship. fade that! no forreal though, fade that.

%%call your parents, call your parents, call your parents
i like watches, i like watches, i like watches

No comments:

Post a Comment