Saturday, March 5, 2011

don't trust the police

Awesome how I drop Kris Humphries a day before the Nets trade away Troy Murphy and Derrick Favors. As soon as I heard about the Derrick Favors trade, I tried to claim him off waivers, with no such luck. So basically, going back to the bad relationship analogy, I dumped his ass, tried to get him back, but he wasn’t feeling it. Now I’m stuck with ant Rand’s underachieving ass.

One day I decided to run to Subway to eat dinner since its FebruANY! But anyway, I put on my running clothes and only brought my ipod, keys, and my subway gift card. It’s only like ¾ of a mile or so. But anyway, I get the usual, and hand the gift card to the employee. I thought she was going to tell me the balance of my gift card, but instead, she tells me that I owe $4 something since my gift card only had a dollar left. I whispered fuck, and told her that it’s all I had since I ran here, she let out a big sigh and said that she had to take back the footlong. So I told her if I leave my ipod here, can I eat the sandwich now, and run back to the house and get my credit card. She said yes, so I handed her my ipod and she handed me the goods. I then asked her “can I just listen to my ipod while I eat, and then give the ipod back before I start to run back home?” She said lolno you can’t do that. I said fine fuck you. Kinda random

I love that feeling when you buy a lottery ticket and just start to think what if. Well, PokerStars is having a huge tournament on sunday. $215 is the buy in, and the tournament has a guaranteed prize pool of $5 million, with a guarantee of $1 million going to first place. First place also gets a Lamborghini Gallardo LP560. It’s just fun to think about. If I’m available on Sunday and in a good mood, I think I’m going to play. Damn, what if I bink that damn thing, I’d be a Mirrrrionaireee!

I love the Superbad cop dance. When i'm by myself, and holding 2 drinks (of anything really), i do this dance from time to time.


1 comment:

  1. SUPER GLGLGLGL to that tourney. make sure you hit me up when its final table

    ReplyDelete