Sunday, November 28, 2010

overrated

-I've never really experienced black friday shopping until this year. and it is very very overrated. I walked into Banana Republic and the guy told me the whole store was 40% off. so I kind of went crazy there. But after that, i lost some steam. fun day tho i'd say.

-It's freezing in Tracy. I'm not sure if it's always this cold in November, but it is freeeeeezing, and my Grandma's house is not the most insulated house in Tracy. In the morning the other day, my thermostat read 49 degrees! Fortunately, i have a Lasko portable heater that i carry around with me like an oxygen tank.

-The other day I was helping my dad get Christmas stuff down from the attic. He uses this really old shaky wooden ladder. He asked me to hold the ladder because it was shaking too much. I asked him why he didn't just buy a new one, but he said because it still works. But, isn't a ladder something you should replace BEFORE it breaks? Once it breaks, you break. But seriously, it's like texting while driving. It's no big deal until that one time a car in front of your breaks suddenly. In all seriousness, I need to break this bad habit of mine.

-I wonder how much my field goal percentage dips when someone is within 3 feet of me. It's so weird. I think i'm a decent warm-up shooter, but if someone just stands by me (and even if they don't try and block it), I think my FG% drops like 15% or so. The last time I played bball, I shot like 2-16, no exaggeration. I had the ugliest possession of my career, I missed like 4 put backs in a row.

Full Tilt Poker Game #25917210396: $30 + $1.50 Heads Up Sit & Go (201128901), Table 1 - 15/30 - No Limit Hold'em - 18:15:57 ET - 2010/11/27
Seat 1: papaou1 (1,690)
Seat 2: Paige16 (1,310)
papaou1 posts the small blind of 15
Paige16 posts the big blind of 30
The button is in seat #1
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Paige16 [Th 8h]
papaou1 calls 15
Paige16 checks
*** FLOP *** [6h 9h 3h]
Paige16 checks
papaou1 bets 120
Paige16 raises to 300
papaou1 raises to 1,660, and is all in
Paige16 calls 980, and is all in
papaou1 shows [9c 3c]
Paige16 shows [Th 8h]
Uncalled bet of 380 returned to papaou1
*** TURN *** [6h 9h 3h] [3d]
*** RIVER *** [6h 9h 3h 3d] [7h]
papaou1 shows a full house, Threes full of Nines
Paige16 shows a straight flush, Ten high
Paige16 wins the pot (2,620) with a straight flush, Ten high
*** SUMMARY ***

^when all the chips went in on the flop, i said out loud "no 3 no 9, Fuuck.....Yes!"

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhah...

    your last comment is immortalized in my mind.

    ReplyDelete