Tuesday, November 13, 2012



 
kid at 1:10 mark- that sort of crying is obnoxious, come on. 
homie at 1:50 - why does homie have muscles? if he came charging at me swinging, i feel like i'd have to swing back in self-defense
girls at 3:07 - girls are crazy
girls at 3:55 - um, girls are crazy. she looks 13
4:17- she killed me, like deaddd

i know i blogged about this last year, but whatever. this is the new halloween kimmel prank.

like i said last time, i cannot wait to do this. it's something like +350 that my kid has a "good reaction" and -400 that my kid has  "bad reaction"

when i first saw the video, i sent it to everyone i was talking to on gchat. and then i was asked "are you going to do this to your kid every year?"

i typed "lol yes" but then it hit me. delete delete delete...
ok, so the first time i do this, of course the kid will fall for it and blah blah blah. but! if i do it the next year, and the kid falls for it again. wouldn't that be a concern? i mean, i'd be legit sad if i prank my kid the exact same way 2 years in a row. but now that i think of it, i HAAAAVE to do it twice now just to see what happens.  HOPEFULLY my kid is gangster and tells me i'm lame for doing it the 2nd time

No comments:

Post a Comment