Monday, January 30, 2012

thin mints suck

i know i've asked this before, but why don't they change the pictures on the girl scout cookies boxes? i'm tired of seeing that same damn girl with the 80's glasses feeding the cow on the Do-si-dos box (the best type of Girl scout cookie, and it's not even close)

they need to change the damn picture already. that girl is probably 31 by now. my favorite and original idea is to let companies pay to use the front of the box however they want. think of the monies. AT&T thin mints, Verizon Do-si-Dos...

ok fine, no ads. they need to change the picture because it's life changing. being on the cover of a girl scout box is most likely the biggest thing to ever happen to 99% of girls in America. they should give new girls their once-in-a-lifetime moment each year. hmm, what if during an icebreaker, a girls says, "something unique about me? um, well I was on the Do-Si-Dos box back in 2002. it's funny because they are my favorite kind of GS cookie, hands down. thin mints are overrated". Insta

it would even be cool to know OF someone who was on the boxes. like if my cousin was on the box, i would tell almost everyone that my cousin was on the box of Tagalongs this year. even if my friend's little sister was on the box one year, i would still think it's cool.
hey grant, how was your weekend?
g: it was whatever, but so crazy, i heard my friend's cousin is going to be on one of the girl scout cookie boxes.
oh shit? you serious?
g: yes

1 comment:

  1. you could always just lie, but good guys don't do that.

    ReplyDelete