Tuesday, April 5, 2011

maC in tosh

-two weeks ago I drove back to Tracy for a doctor's appointment, and on that Friday night (btw Friday Night Lights' last season DVD is out, woo), someone broke my passenger window and stole my backpack. dumbass didn't take even take my GPS which was just sitting out in the open or the cash in my glove compartment (not a good idea to leave cash, i know) but instead decided to steal my backpack which had pretty much nothing in it besides my notebook. I know it could have been worse, but that notebook was almost priceless because it basically had all my notes that i've been keeping for the past 3 months. it's sad, but it just shows how my neighborhood has changed in the past 10 years or so. My damn honda is getting more and more expensive. I can't go 2 months without something happening with/to it. Jimmy never got towed, Jimmy never got broken in to.
====
just didn't want to forget this. I know that i'm going to read this in 5 years and start cracking up. Just an AIM chat with JT about blank Check, probably won't make sense to most people

grantmiz1 11:28
whats better, first kid or blank check?
Justin Tanaka 11:28 am
hahaha, i think first kid was funnier, but i love blank check.
as a kid
blank check
was
the
ISH
gawd i wanted that.
lol
all for 1 mil
grantmiz1 11:29
DUDE, john stamos moment.
for the longest time, i thought blank check was better
Justin Tanaka 11:29
DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS!?
lol
grantmiz1 11:29
but just watched part of first kid,
and sinbad is tooooooooo funny.
sinbad>BC , but it's close
Justin Tanaka 11:30
yeeahhhh, it is close
Justin Tanaka 11:30
but i think looking back, you just see too many crappy holes in BLank vs. first kid.
ahhahahahaha
and i hate being more of an adult.
cynic guy over here.
lol
grantmiz1 11:30
hahahahahah
you can't buy all that crap with 1 mil.
no way lol.
he couldn't buy a house as a kid, too much paperwork.
Justin Tanaka 11:32
AHAHAHAHHAHAHA
paperwork.
hahahahahah.
so true
Justin Tanaka 11:32
i love how that's exactly how a kid thinks though.
1 mil is like ultimate amount growing up.
lol
well, it was.
lol
grantmiz1 11:32
me too
lol
Juice?
no thanks i'm not thirsty.
Justin Tanaka 11:34
ahhahahahahaha.
the eagle has landed.
the chicken.
has flown the coup.
mannnn i dont know about not eagle.
or chicken
lol
grantmiz1 11:35
hahahahahhahahhaahhahaha.
hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahha.
the fat guys does the nose thing with his thumb.
Justin Tanaka 11:36
yeah
the fling
hahahahahahah
lol
that's the thing i remember too.
ahahahhahaha
ok on the real.
how much would've you written.
on the check
if you had one like that.
lol
grantmiz1 11:37
if i had balls, 100
Justin Tanaka 11:37
hahahahahaha
yeah
i was thinking like 1-200,
just cuz it's POSSIBLE.
lol
500+
no way
lol
grantmiz1 11:37
haha luckbox preston .
Justin Tanaka 11:37
not without mom and dad.
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAh
luckbox preston.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAH
grantmiz1 11:37
runs too good,
must be nice,
fucker got to kiss shea stanley too,
Justin Tanaka 11:38
seriously. what a lucky b,
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,
i know,
freeeeeak,
what a ungrateful little snot,
lol
little trout sniffer.
grantmiz1 11:38
hahahahahaha
grantmz1 11:39
geez, BC was a great movie tho
Justin Tanaka 11:41 am
yeah, it was. one of the childhood classis
classics*
=====
Last week was my first fantasy basketball championship, unfortunately for me, I came in 2nd. I lost by 1 block. Ugh, I know hindsight is 20-20, but I really got out-managed. My opponent picked up Tim Duncan and he had 2 good games last week that made all the difference. Dirk sort of died on me during his last 2 games and Roy Hibbert couldn't give me a block on Sunday, that didn't help. His team was way better than mine, that's for sure, I'm just lucky that the championship was 1 week, and not 2. There's always next year, my plan is go draft all steals/blocks guys. Josh Smith is mine

No comments:

Post a Comment